Tuesday, April 25, 2006

1/7 Kazami Mizuho Max Factory

At first I didn't think that Onegai Teacher would be that interesting and I didn't find Mizuho THAT hot. However after watching a few episodes I fell in love with her- I think it's partly because her seiyu is Inoue Kikuko who is the same seiyu for Belldandy from Aa! Megami-sama!

I bought/preordered her in February through ebay and was looking forward to adding her to my collection in March (the date of the original release date). However, for some stupid reason, the release date was pushed back till May and this is gonna cause some problem since I'll be leaving France in mid-June. The figure will probably be released around the end of May (as usual) so I'll probably have to tell the seller to post it to Singapore instead otherwise she'll be stuck here.

Photos taken from GA Graphics (again).

See also:
1/7 Kazami Mizuho Max Factory Released!


02-01


02-02


02-03


02-04


02-05


02-06

Below are photos taken from the Wonder Festival.

015


014

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home