Wednesday, June 07, 2006

1/8 Ignis Alter Preview

Like I said before, Ignis figures from Jingai Makyo are popping up everywhere like mushrooms. This version will be released by Alter around September (probably in October knowing how they like to delay their releases). She'll be selling for 5800 Yen (Alter price). Her pose looks pretty cool but her hair is much less detailed than the Max Factory or the Monsieur BOME one.

HBY-GCF-00000366.0

HBY-GCF-00000366.1

HBY-GCF-00000366.2

HBY-GCF-00000366.3

HBY-GCF-00000366.4

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, her hair doesn't seem as long on this figure, but I like that look on her face. She looks like she's ready to kick some ass. The Alter figure is also the only one of the 3 that emphasizes the arm with the longer sleeve. I'm ashamed to say that I didn't notice it til I saw the Alter figure. Can't wait til this bad bo...err..girl comes out.

7/6/06 5:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I hope you get an e-mail about this, because I'm not sure how deep it runs, but this site is taking your stuff. If you work for them, then solid, and ignore this, but... well just check out the link.

http://www.abctoy4me.com/machiko-sensei.html

I'm not even entirely sure what the deal is with that "store" but just though you should know.

29/6/06 5:28 AM  
Blogger Cloud said...

hey randall, thanks for the heads up. i've been on holiday for the past month so i haven't been updating my blog/site.
anyway, i dont work for them so i guess they sure did ripped it off my blog. i dont really care that much.... actually, i feel 'honoured' (in a way) that they would take stuff from me ;)

30/6/06 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home