Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Making of Ignis by Max Factory Part 1

Haven't been updating anything for the past month coz I've been busy packing/moving and since I'm back home on holiday at the moment, I'm on dial-up which makes everything painstakingly slow.

I found the official Max Factory site a while back and they have an interesting blog written by the staff. NB: I don't read japanese but it's still pretty cool to see the behind-the-scenes photos.

For the past few months they've been posting photos on how they created the to-be-released 1/8 Ignis from Jingai Makyo. I've uploaded the photos of the half-sculpted Ignis on my flickr account and I'll post them up later.

See also:
The Making of Ignis by Max Factory Part 2
The Making of Ignis by Max Factory Part 3



dsc07502

dsc07507

igu_1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home