Thursday, August 10, 2006

Sector 6 Slum Junk Shop's New Home!

I've finally moved into my new flat and my collection now has a new home. It took a while to figure out how to display my figurines but I'm happy with the end result.

I got an acrylic box for my gashapons which looks pretty neat but it can only keep 3 sets of Eva gashapons. I got it from this acrylic shop which does all sorts of acrylic display boxes and stands but the stuff there were more expensive than expected.

I got the bookshelf on sale from IKEA which was a great buy and the Rei wall-scroll was set up to try to keep the dust away.

I don't have broad band yet so I won't be updating my blog with many stuff at the moment and school will be starting soon and life will get busier.



DSCN0368

DSCN0369a

DSCN0364

DSCN0363

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had left a comment that I had 40-some figures on another page, much to your amazement. I was incorrect. I have 58 figures (including gashapons), not counting the vehicles. Counting Cloud's Fenrir bike from Final Fantasy Advent Children, my die cast models of the Ghostbuster Ecto 1, Back to the Future DeLorean, Knight Rider K.A.R.R., and my Darth Tater and Spud Trooper, I have 64 collectable objects. Let's not forget the Super Mario Koopa Troopa and Super Mushroom plushes I have, which ups that to 66. Man I'm broke... Click my name to visit my site, where if you look around you will find a link to some of my figures (on the right under pages). Anyways, I like your setup there, and really like the Rei Ayanami wallscroll. I'll have to get one of those for myself one day...
(hope I didn't double-post again, this blogger is kind of flakey...)

6/11/06 8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home