Monday, May 21, 2007

Asuka Room Wear by Kotobukiya Pre-ordered!


This is the 1/8 Asuka Langley Room Wear by Kotobukiya which I was talking about yesterday and which I have preordered. She's to be released in June for about 3800 yen. I think the sudden surge of 1/8 PVC Evangelion figures by Kotobukiya coincides with the new Evangelion movies to be released this year and the next. Other figures released are: 1/8 Ayanami Rei Race Queen Version, 1/8 Ayanami Rei Party Dress Version, and 1/12 Ayanami Rei BMX Trick Version. I wasn't tempted by them coz I'm not a big fan of Rei and Asuka in 'costumes'. I don't know, it just doesn't feel right seeing, for example, Rei all dressed up nicely in an evening gown.

Asuka's facial expression in this figure is very much different from her usual confident and egoistic character. It really shows her softer and more vulnerable side- like when she's having a mental break down in the latter part of the anime. This is one of the reasons why this figure caught my eye. Can't wait till she arrives.


See also:
Asuka Langley Uniform Version by Kotobukiya Released!


ban497

HOB-FIG-5011B_01

HOB-FIG-5011B_02

HOB-FIG-5011B_03

HOB-FIG-5011B_04

HOB-FIG-5011B_05

HOB-FIG-5011B_06

HOB-FIG-5011B_07

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats a really nice figure of Asuka.

22/5/07 9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home