Monday, July 30, 2007

Final Fantasy Mechanical Arts on SALE!


Went to the toys sale in town yesterday and these are what I got! I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy 7 so I got myself High Wind and Sister Ray from the Final Fantasy Mechanical Arts. The usual price for these are too high for my funding so didn't bother getting them before. Too bad they didn't have Fenrir (Cloud's bike) or Kadaj's motorcycle from Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children. I also got myself this real cute figure by Epoch; an office girl getting squished against a train door. I saw her on figure.fm before and she really caught my eye. Might pop over to the sale again to see if they have other new stuff.

See also:
Ureshiko Asaba's surprise visit to Sector 6 Slum Junk Shop


DSCN2658

DSCN2656

DSCN2653

DSCN2665

DSCN2666

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home