Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hokuto no Ken Gory Gashapons


I know I said before that I should stop spending money on figures for the next few months but I really had to get these ones. This set of 5 gashapons from Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) is quite hard to find and I've been searching for them all over here. I've tried google but couldn't find many information on them and I think they were released a few years back by Kaiyodo (couldn't find their logo on the little slip). The quality is really good and the guts and gore are really characteristic of Hokuto no Ken. I love the OP for the anime, sung by this really cool duo, Crystal King. The name of the song is "Ai wo Torimodose". Here it is on YouTube.


DSCN1580

DSCN1581

DSCN1584

DSCN1586

DSCN1589

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home