Sunday, July 29, 2007

Ureshiko Asaba's surprise visit to Sector 6 Slum Junk Shop


Wow wow wow! this is so cool! Came back home this evening from the lab and found this lovely figure in my living room. My flat-mate got this figure for me coz he saw it at a toys sale in town for dirt cheap (SGD 15.00 for a 1/7 PVC!). Might be going to the sale tomorrow to see what other things they have there. I've seen this 1/7 Yamato SIF EX figure before on the web but didn't take too much notice of it. After a bit of research, I found out that her name is Ureshiko Asaba from the anime, Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo: Bewitched Agnes. Heard of the anime before but haven't watched it. I'm tempted to watch it though, coz just found out that the seiyuu for Asaba is the lovely Inoue Kikuko herself!

Final Fantasy Mechanical Arts on SALE!


DSCN2648

DSCN2649

DSCN2650

DSCN2651

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The anime is sweet, and as you said, Inoue -sama is voicing Ureshiko ^^
There is also a great figure of her by MaxFactory, wearing casual clothes with an umbrella, and I'm also looking forward the other MaxFactory Ureshiko figure, with magical outfits this time (expected in sept. or oct.)

But that's a really great purchase for this low price!

30/7/07 11:52 PM  
Blogger Cloud said...

yep, i saw the max factory one on sale as well for S$25.00! decided not to get it though- must cut down on my spending!

30/7/07 11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home