Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Belldandy Everyone has Wings Kotobukiya Preview


You all must know by now that I'm a big fan of Belldandy and Ah! My Goddess! There aren't many PVC figures out there of the characters- I missed those lovely Belldandy in swimsuits figures by Max Factory which were released like years before I started collecting anime figures. There are plenty of resin figures to go around but I really don't have the economic power to buy them.

This is a really lovely figure of Belldandy in her Goddess gear, the official name being; 1/8 Belldandy Everyone has Wings- which is the name of the 2nd season of Ah! My Goddess!..... if I remember correctly. I wasn't at all disappointed with the previous Belldandy Casual Dress version which Kotobukiya released last year so I'm really looking forward to this one. The price is not expensive and the quality is good so it'll definitely be worth buying.

Tried to look around for pictures but only found a few. Funny that most of the shops which are based in the US have her on pre-order, while I've found zilch about her on Japan-based websites.


ban495

mar074560_LRG

_AUTOIMAGES_DC71356lg

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i would love to get her as my first AMG! figure

24/5/07 10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home