Friday, June 15, 2007

Sonsaku Hakufu (Sitting) Yamato Preview


For some reason, I've been into Ikki Tousen figurines lately. I've seen many of them since I've started my collection but not many caught my attention. Anyway, I'm planning to get this 1/7 Sonsaku Hakufu (Sitting) by Yamato tomorrow..... if I manage to finish my work in the lab. I first saw it last sunday but didn't buy it and got the Hokoto no Ken trading figures instead. I did a bit of research during the week and found out some interesting facts about the figure. She's one of those from the relatively new line of figures with squeezable boobies! If I do get her, she'll be my first figurine with such feature. Her base is also a mirror so you can see her...well, you know....without having to pick her up!

Here is a nice review on Youtube done by a UK-based shop called Tokyo Toys.


MAP343924-1hr

MAP343924-2hr

MAP343924-3hr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home