Sunday, June 10, 2007

Lazy Sunday's Haul


Didn't post anything in the past week coz I was back home on holiday and didn't have a decent internet line.

Went to China Square Central today and got few bits here and there. I was really planning to buy the Asuka in school uniform by Kotobukiya and the Evangelion Portraits part 2 by Bandai but both haven't arrived. Was a bit disappointed as well that there weren't any interesting PVCs figures so I looked around the 'flea market' instead.

Got myself Yoshi and his go-kart from the NDS Mariokart- I really love that game. I tried to buy it from the gashapon machine a few times already but they were all out of service. I also bought the Tenjo Tenge figure series part 3 gashapons by Kaiyodo (the ones with the shaking boobies!). Finally, I got myself the Hokuto no ken (Fist of the North Star) movie figures. I must say that they are really detailed and well-painted for a trading figure. Oh, nearly forgot the last one, a nice Dragonball gashapon.



DSCN1513

DSCN1514

DSCN1515

DSCN1516

DSCN1517

DSCN1518

DSCN1519

DSCN1520

DSCN1521

DSCN1524

DSCN1525

DSCN1526

DSCN1527

DSCN1529

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool stuff. The Maya gasha w/the huge knockers is awesome.

BTW, I used your advice from your Ignis post about not sticking the figures foot completely into the pegs. Now my previously leaning Goth Ryomou figure is nice and upright. Thanks dude! :D

12/6/07 10:10 AM  
Blogger Cloud said...

neat, the method works for other figures as well.

12/6/07 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home