Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Asuka Langley Kotobukiya and Kanu Unchou Griffon


Asuka room wear by Kotobukiya arrived yesterday! Got a call from the shop where I pre-ordered her from, telling me to pick her up in the evening. I was really surprised coz I didn't expect it to come so early. Usually when the release date is announced as, say, August, the earliest would be late August or it would be delayed 1 or 2 months. I was also quite surprised at the size of the box. It was smaller than usual but maybe that's because I haven't bought a 1/8 size PVC lately. I also got myself a 1/7 Kanu Unchou by Griffon which was an impulse buy. I love her hair, her wicked spear/lance, and of course her ultra-sexy school uniform. Mmmmm...... why can't I find girls wearing such uniforms where I live?

A quick glimpse of the two ladies: paint job and finishing are excellent, and the mould lines aren't very visible. The Asuka room wear was what I expected so the conclusion is that I'm a happy man!

Asuka Room Wear by Kotobukiya Pre-ordered!


DSCN1532

DSCN1534

DSCN1538

DSCN1537

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice haul, Kanu looks good, especially base :o

I cancelled my asuka, somehow I feel she's not asuka enough ^^;

13/6/07 10:45 PM  
Blogger Cloud said...

yeah, kanu's base looks like one for a resin or polystone figure.

what i like about asuka is that it really captures her melancholy- like when she got her breakdown in the anime.

13/6/07 11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asuka is lovely, and I agree what you said cloud. Even if I don't like this part of the anime 'cause I love Asuka hehe, but that's part of the character.
I'm waiting for mine ^^

15/6/07 4:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice figures! I love Asuka too ^^ She looks innocent, yet seductive.

Can i add you to my blog roll Sector 6?

15/6/07 6:49 AM  
Blogger Cloud said...

@aka_ugly: sure.

15/6/07 5:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home